Lackawanna night

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Cleaned off a couple months worth of construction debris from the layout recently in order to have the first operating session in several months. Lackawanna Jim brought over his recently completed geep and some freight equipment. Figured I post a picture here for all to enjoy.

Attachments

• p1010229jpg.jpg
    p1010229jpg.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 217

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Hey ! I've been there ! Nice photo, Gary. Jim did a sweet weathering job on that geep!
Next time I head East, I'll have to bring some of the lumber company's power, there's nothing like a shay to slow down the operations !:D :D
Pete

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
A fine pic and a fine scene, Gary!

I like that ornamental abutment for the wooden road bridge. Beautifully built and imbedded in the surrounding terrain!

Also that weathering job on the rolling stock is tops.

Ron

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Good thing!

When I saw the title for this post I was dreading the usual photo of some grey/maroon "Mr. Fancy Pants" kinda shot of some sort or another.

I am very pleased to see an absolutely gorgeous photo of a working loco. Perhaps I am partial, on account of the MCL scheme- relatively unchanged excepting in lettering colors (white/yellow/gold, not to mention that miserable "1776" scheme- I never did get a photo).

Anyway- I am not disappointed, in fact- impressed! Thanks again Gary and of course- Hats off to Jim.

Mark:cool:

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Gary, Very nice photo that.

Shamus
waver.gif