Kristoffersson Sea Food processing plant

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Tyson, just e-mail me or go to the NARA site and you can read about us there and e-mail me from it. As Catt says, any North American railroad modelled in any scale and is prototypical or free lance, short line or Atlantic to Pacific qualifies. It's free and all we need is your name, the name of your railroad, your website if you have one and want it linked. Also if you have a map of your railroad, a track plan and even a photo of you if you wish. Catt hosts any pictures you want to send him of your railroad and any "how to's" and there is even a NARA forum at the site. All we ask in return is to put a NARA button on your website if you have one.
It's fun so join us.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hey Catt!
I think I could get a line up to South Bend,...maybe by way of Indy? I mean c'mon...this IS the Ky & INDIANA RR! :D It's that time warp that could be a little sticky... 40 year old clams?PHEW!! :D
And Tyson...I KNOW I could get some of those clams down your way via "The Old Reliable"! In fact, maybe we could make it a cultural exchange program, & send these yankee fellas some fried catfish, & hushpuppies back up north! :D

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Sounds like a winner to me!

Are you sure they would know good food when they ate it? Two of the Nantahala Midland's customers cna be of help. The Carolina Furniture Co. can furnish the dinette sets to eat off of, and Macon Manufacturing can provide all the pallets we need to ship this stuff on.:D : :p :D Ma Stevens over at the Tellico Gap Diner is workiing up a mess of hushpuppies and mountain trout as we speak! The boys over at the VWF hall are frying up the catfish.:D

C

Catt

Man that train is gonna STINK!! by the time is gets back to Canada:D :D By the way Charlie I do believe there is a time warp smack in the middle of the South Bend GVR yards.

(ps) The K&I RR is hereby granted use of the South Bend yrds.