Kraz 255b 1:25 renova model

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maybaygiay

Long time to see everybody!
after finishing my williys jeep, I decide to built Kraz 255b. in VietNam, some time we still see this vehicle on road with "red" number plate. it means this vehicle be long to vietnam military.
some picture when I catched it:D

17042007008vi5.jpg

006bw0.jpg

This model is very biG and special wheels

M

maybaygiay

the funny question.

001pa8.jpg

What's the name of the vehicle next the kraz??? :D anybody knows???:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Dragos

That a big project there. Good luck!
And about the vehicle next the Kraz is not the firs time when I see one althrough I can't remember now the name.

Amazyah

Very nice work so far!:thumb:
The Kraz was one of the first models I ever bought and I swore I would never get rid of it.
One of these days, I'm going to build it myself.:twisted:

I have since, bought the laser frames and treads and wow, I think that is going to be one big job, putting all those treads on, one by one!
The entire truck is just one, big, awesome project! I would hate to even count the parts!

Yeah, I'm rambling on, but it really is, my kind of project!
I love all of the intricate details that really bring the build to life, like the rings you put around all the gauges.
Your doing a great job so far! Keep up the good work!
I'll be keeping an eye on your progress!:cool:

Russell

M

maybaygiay

thanks everybody!
@romfolmar: I had E. instructions and your GMC M35 is ecxellent:D I will build it.
@ Mr Amazyah: I think u should build it:D

and some picture

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

M

maybaygiay

long long long long time! in ours forum there are a lot of kraz! hic! yesterday, I've just built chassis of it. I buil its wheel without laser parts, so it is......

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

exzealot

Maybaygiay,

I was just wondering how your build was going. We have not heard from you in awhile. Hope you are OK.

Ken

M

maybaygiay

Thank Kenlwest. It has been 2 year since I built this model. In Vietnam, we are now in days of "tết" - new year of Vietnam & China so I don't have to work and have time to finish my Kraz. After finishing Kraz, I'm going to build Ford GPA of Modelik, smaller and easier :D

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg