KpA3 255b - Renova Model - 1:25 - updates & redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

exzealot

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Orion, MI
Had,

Very nice job. I especially like your techniques used on the air filter and the radiator. Even the hydraulic jacks are stunning.

Keep going!

Ken

had

Jan 29, 2008
Slovakia (Hlohovec)
Thanks Josef!

So, the main base of engine is done and now I can start with the small thinks. First will be propably the fuel divide mechanism.

It starts look like engien :)

bclemens

Jan 31, 2008
Springfield, Missouri
Had, You and Patero have brought a much higher level of craftsmanship to this forum. Thank you for joining and sharing things with us.

For example, you wrote:

Most of all what I know I learn from different foroums on internet, so it's abut searching, reading learning and experimenting...

It just came to my mind - try this - put paper to some strog spirit for about 10 -15min (I use technical spirit - 60 - 70%) and then tray to bend it, it will be very interesting - paper will be flexible like it was in water, but stay normaly strong...

It's very difficult for me explayn that corectly, but tray and you see...

After some training it's very good technick for making more plastic look for sides of simple wheels...

And I can't forgot - I learnt this from Losllanos (from Slovak forum)

Try and enjoy!

Yes- that is what learning this craft is about- try and enjoy! Please continue to post your work and please share with us as much as you like to share. I, for one, will be a very willing student.
Cheers!
Bruce

had

Jan 29, 2008
Slovakia (Hlohovec)
Thanks Bruce,

Even thought I do this model for my own pleasure, but some time is hard to continue in work, so it's always very encouraging read post like that your one.

Thanks.
Miro

B

Bionic Modeler

I think your attention to detail reminds me of when I was young. I don't have the dexterity and my eyes are not that good anymore. Yesterday I spent all day trying to build one roof for an archtectural model. The tops of the towers gave me fits.

So hats off to you. Enjoy it while you have it.

Very nice work. By the way how did you get the gas cans to look so real? Even the X indentations are there. Great job!

Tim

exzealot

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Orion, MI
All I can say is WOW!

I can't believe the oil can, grease gun, wrenches and jack!

YOU ARE THE MASTER! Your work gives people like me a vision of what is possible in paper. Very inspiring.

THANK YOU! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ken

KCStephens

Sep 18, 2007
York, PA
At this time is kraz on stend by (because of wedding preparations)...

Had,
Congratulations to you and your bride to be!balloon6balloon6balloon6balloon6balloon6
I wish you both nothing but the best... Cheeres!aussie...
So when is the big day anyway?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.