Kotobukiya Frame Arms Girl Baihu - # 128

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Why all the armor if the bottom of her boobs and crotch are hanging out? These guys are so misogynistic!!! I guess not as bad as the naked girl "Garage Kits", and at least you didn't post a picture like this, (seems she has the keys). :)

S Girl.jpg

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Me either. I just have a couple of hundred pictures to stuff into threads and stuff, for reference.:stop: :sticktongue::wink:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
It's pictures like that.. started me back into card modeling.. I checked out the prices of some of those resin kits from Amazing Modeler and had a minor stroke! But I did collect quite a few of the Lady Death and Purgatory and the like from Brian Pulido's Moore Action Collectibles, McFarlane etc. but just to collect;) them you understand, for as they might be worth something someday..;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The prices are quite astronomical.
Allen, I'd love to see you get back into some models instead of these videos. I watch about 3 minutes , then get bored. I study you model work, and your CAD work. Even is you just produced CAD models., that would be quite interesting, and we have a section for that. I am building an work bench, and am trying to get the nerve up to build your Savoia S-21. I have two copies printed out which came out perfectly. ;)

06.gif