Kooh from Pangya!!! WiP

tomfogo

Trying to be a designer
Free model: Kooh from Pangya!!!

Hello fellas!!! By request of my girl, I'm doing this model of Kooh from online golf game called Pangya!!!
1173428875634.jpg

I'm start from there..
and goes to:
Kooh.jpg

after that, unfolding...
imagem6.jpg

and now, the test building...
DSC02452.jpg
DSC02453.jpg

Probably next week it's done!!!

voltron5

Sep 24, 2007
Yorkville,Illinois
First let me say welcome to the fold. It looks like you have some serious talent there, the model looks for lack of a better word, beautiful. Do you plan on making any other models when your done with this one?:thumb:

tomfogo

Trying to be a designer
First let me say welcome to the fold. It looks like you have some serious talent there, the model looks for lack of a better word, beautiful. Do you plan on making any other models when your done with this one?:thumb:
Thanks!!! Yes, I do have plans for other models. After finish this one, I´m going to complete the assemble of Aile Strike Gundam as I show in other thread, and them I have two models that I´m thinking to desing: the first one is the unknow girl from a wallpaper:
1177287473631.jpg

this is one of my favourite wallpapers!!!
And the other one that I like to design is going to be a big chalenge for me:
The Freedom Gundam with the METEOR from Gundam Seed!! But this one I will try to make with all the details, so is gonna be a very long journey....

voltron5

Sep 24, 2007
Yorkville,Illinois
Wow, looks amazing. I can't get over how much it looks like the original picture. Job well done!!!!:thumb: I usually don't build these type of models but I think I'll have to make an exception on this one, it looks too nice to pass up.