kong kong and dinosaurs

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Very cool! I guess this was a good idea!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
These are very cool indeed!!!
You did a GREAT JOB on them SA-9!
Your upload is approved!!!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
lol! I think I have to really spend a lot of time reworking them. when I buy new ink soon, I will print out the kong and rex and give it a try! thank you!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Both you guys amaze me, by the way you eyeball all of this! Truly amazing! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I think this is going to have a very organic feel to it! :)

spaceagent-9

well Zathros, I went to get the foam covered floral wire, and it was gone, only wire wire. I wanted to make this model posable for the builder. so that's another set back. using the pebbly design on this and will post it in a little while. thank you.

spaceagent-9

im going to try to have this printed out on card stock at class, my card stock and then build it. to fit the parts together. the dioramic sets require a smaller scale. hopefully I can go ahead and have one print ran off, as I am out of ink. I feel like papermodels-man, my main weakness is running low on ink when fighting
whattodowithmyself-man who's main power is boredom and self doubt. lol.

Attachments

• KING KONG TREX PAPER MODEL 42015b.png
    KING KONG TREX PAPER MODEL 42015b.png
    708.6 KB · Views: 25

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I get ink from www.inkproducts.com They sell O.E.M. ink, and the prices are incredibly cheap. If you buy a refillable cartridge kit, you will get enough ink to last a year, easily, and that's if you print a real lot. You can call them on the phone, they will tell you what you need, and then you place the order online, writing in the "notes" box, any special details, or concerns. I've been using them for around 5 years. They are great. :)

spaceagent-9

well, my cheap printer didn't even come up, oh well.... here is my w.i.p. [ work in progress] of my king kong pteranadon. [again the obstructions are to thwart pirates from coming to this site.]

kong pteranadon a1.png kong pteranadon b1.png