OK...I haven't done one of these for awhile...but after poking around here at The Gauge for the last couple of weeks, I've gotten inspired to try a little kitbash... I thought I'd see what I could come up with for this little cheapo kit I picked up at a swap-meet last summer... Here's the kit... I assembled the outer walls, but replaced the rear wall, & second-story floor with some scribed styrene siding... I went ahead, & added the upper portion, & cut the original rear wall in two pieces, to make an annex at one end... Well, that's where she stands at this point...I'm going to try & scratch something up to use as a roof...more on that later!