Kit Builder's Library

Hey, I just did a search on "Single-track truss bridge". It is the name on the box of a Walther's kit I'm currently building. I thought maybe I would find some notes from a previous builder on things to watch out for or cool things folks did to enhance/bash the kit. I found nothing.

I should search for help on Walther's HO grain elevator (ADM) - I still haven't got the top or sides to line up and bet one you has and could help me out.

Has anyone suggested this in the past? Is it out there and I just have a newer kit with no notes?

Thanks.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
I just completed a Walthers two track truss bridge (N scale) and had no trouble with it. I suspect that even if someone had a problem, they wouldn't take the time to explain what they did to fix it. My answer to defective parts in a kit, is to build my own replacement, or contact the manufacturer directly for a part replacement,or complete kit replacement. They might also be able to explain how to get around a part fit problem.

F

Fred_M

Sorry, I haven't built either of those kits. The Walthers kits I have built in the past were well molded, it was the instructions that confused me and caused troubles. Years ago we use to have kit parties. We would get a simple kit from Model Power, and put it together without using the instructions, just the picture on the box. Like a 3D puzzle. How that helps you I don't know. Blame the brain teaser. :D FRED