I took a break from some of the bigger projects I've been finishing up, and decided to build this little tank. It's a "near future" job that, to me, looks like a direct descendant of the Abrams. I decided to build this straight from the printer, and I learned...I can't. I can't build anything just like the instructions say. Everything I make ends up tweaked, adjusted, customized, fiddled with, improved (which may be a matter of opinion), or added to. But I tried, this time, I really, really, really did. In actuality, the only things I did "non-standard" were to reinforce the insides with cardboard, pin the gun barrels in place with a bamboo skewer and a toothpick, make a pin-and-socket "joint" under the turret, then add a cardboard disk under the turret so it could rotate. The disk was because I got ahead of myself and decided the turret was going to rotate before I added the driver's hatch, and put the turret pin and socket in the wrong place. I should have put it about a quarter of an inch closer to the rear of the tank. To keep it from running into the driver's hatch, I had to jack it up some. But even with all the over-engineering, it took me about a day and a half from start to finish. Well-designed model, and a lot of fun to build. It's probably the cleanest build I've made thus far. Here is my new tank with G'nea Pyg the Tau Test Dummy, and a Jotun mecha that is in the middle of being painted.