Killin' Receivers

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by rockn82, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

By the way thanks everybody for the input I tried most of it, except for yours tim. So anyway a hump pack is on order. Dang the man. LOL
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

low volts should not mess it up. Your using a lot more power now than the little truck with the servos. Did you get a 5 cell pack?
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 you should take advice from expeirienced people instead.if you did you would not have ruined you electronics.
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

i know how to run a reciver on 4.5v alkiline.ask mastec or yourself how that can be done and let me know.
  5. mastmec

mastmec Member

Good for you Tim, you can hook up three batteries, wow.
  6. Trashcanoccupant449

Trashcanoccupant449 Member

Tim, I think the reason that people dislike you here is because of this: "you should take advice from expeirienced people instead.if you did you would not have ruined you electronics." Maybe you could have said "Hey, that doesn't sound right to me, maybe you shouldn't try it because it might burn something out" If you show show respect to people, they will in turn show it back to you.
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

No 5 cell yet but I have one on order. I think I am gonna have to get two or three to play all day with no worries. Funny how the hardest things will be the dumbest answers huh.

And by the way Tim the next time I see you call anybody anything it will be your last. Your not gonna get away with a month suspension this time. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

nahh thats not it.it is because these guys ar jerks and have been for along time.no offense to you just about mastmec and rockn82
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.