KEL Mig-21 as e-card?

Z

Zathros

I don't think you can get that in the U.S. You have a better chance than anyone here.

Dragos

I've ordered the printed kit from the GPM.pl site, but I was interested in a downloadable version.

Z

Zathros

As far as I know, if there is, I have not seen one that is not a scan.

Dragos

In primul rand link-ul pus de tine e considerat site pirat, mai bine modifici postul pana nu ti-l modifica adminii.
Oricum nu se gaseste, eu am originalul tiparit , voiam pdf-ul vectorial pentru recolorare si rescalare.

First, the link you put pirate site is considered better position change until you change it admins.
Anyway is not found, I have original printed version, I wanted the vector PDF to recolor and rescale.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Dragos, I appreciate the heads up you gave to the previous poster. Please make sure you also post an English translation of your posts. I have changed the rules so that anyone can post in any language, as long as they post an English translation too. I really appreciate your vigilance.

@Cristi We are not the Internet police. We don't want pirate sites posted for an obvious reasons, they are Pirate Sites! Please, do not post any more of them. If you aren't sure if the site is considered a Pirate site or not, send me, or Rhaven, the website URL, and we will let you know this forum opinion. Thanks. :)

Cristi

sorry guys, didn't know you considered that site a pirate site(I'm just a rookie at cartboard moddeling, so......) :sad:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
sorry guys, didn't know you considered that site a pirate site(I'm just a rookie at cartboard moddeling, so......) :sad:

Never worry about making a mistake. We aren't the Internet Police. Mistakes are mistakes. Not a big deal. :)