Kato N Scale Unitrack Plans

Mike Choo Choo

:) I've been searching online for several days for information about Kato Unitrack Plans. I've been to Mike's site, Kato.USA, Kato.Japan, etc. as well as several other very interesting sites. I'd love to purchase the Kato N Scale Unitrack Plans book but it appears to be only available in Japan and must be purchased with yen!!! Anyone have any ideas how I could get it here in the states? I checked Amazon.com and was directed to Japan (yen)! Maybe someone has some other info about track plans with specific Unitrack components mentioned?

Thanks Fellow N-gaugers......choo choo

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Welcome to the Gauge Mike. Hope you find what you are looking for. I am surprised there wasn't anything about Unitrack plans at the Kato site.

Mike Choo Choo

Thanks guys for your responses! Yes I've been to the Kato site (USA and Japan). There are some layouts there but I'd love to get the book published in Japan that has many more with all track and component specs.

Mike Choo Choo :)

MrBones

Mike I found it. On the Kato site, on the left side, click on "catalogs and brochures". Then on the next site, click on "catalogs and books". On the bottom of the next page, it lists it for $10.98, Item #25-012. It is in Japanese though.

MrBones