Hi all, I thought I'd try a return to aircraft for a short while. I started with Roman's Kikka, the Japanese "answer" to the Me-262. According to the short history that comes with the model this wasn't a straight copy of the 262. It seems to have been based on the design and probably reverse engineered to a degree, but there the similarity ends. The engines were basically fans with fuel dumped on them to provide thrust. armament was 2 cannons in the nose, vice the German 4, the wings have a sort of reverse dihedral at the engine joint. Anyways on to the model. The first thing was to convert the pdfs to a bitmap so I could enlage it to 1/33. I then ran a few test sheets and found the color to blackish and not enough green, so I added some green until it looked about right. I printed the parts out on 65lb card and the bulkhead parts on 1mm card. I started with the fwd fuselage and tried the technique of using strips, Which weren't included(a small gripe Roman) and placeing the bulkheads after. It works great to a point but I got stuck at the whell well parts and where it attaches to the cockpit section.