K.V.Div it`s your Birthday

K.V.Div

B-Day = Birthday?, Busy Day?, Who Knows?:rolleyes:

Thanks for the well wishes guys, It looks like both for me today.
The other half woke me up fairly early this morning with a large cup of coffee laced with a good dollop of Bailey's Irish Creme (new tradition starting perhaps? :D ) and then sweetly reminded me that we get to spend the day putting up all the Christmas decorations, By we, she means I put up the lights on the tree (500 of em) as well as throughout the house, string up all the garland (Looks like around 2 miles this year:rolleyes:), add ornaments and trim to the garland, while she gives directions and puts the ornaments on the tree.
At least when its all done, I get to put my G Gauge Christmas train around the tree and even expand the trackwork a little further into the living room this year :) ;) :cool:.
She took me out for birthday dinner yesterday and we took in the Sidney Lightship Sailpast afterwards and we had a great time :cool:
Cheers!

Terry

K.V.Div

Originally posted by Clerk
Happy Birthday K V. How about showing us your RR presents?

OK, Here goes.

From My wife: Life Like N Scale Chop Nose GP9 Canadian Pacific script lettering # 8634 and Red Caboose 40 ft Canadian National flatcar two pack.:D :D :D :cool:

I received a few presents from other family as well, such as a bottle of fine old Rye Whisky (Hic), sports accessories, etc as well as a IOU from the Other Half, as my birthday has fallen on "That time of the month";) .
Cheers!

Terry

Attachments

• p1010022.jpg
    p1010022.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 95