...so I tore my newest section almost all apart and redid it. Here are the old configuration that I had the track in place and wired, but not ballasted, and the new configuration where I'm almost back to that same point now. Just a bit more wiring to go and I'll be able to test the tracks. There were several reasons for my making the change. My original layout (to the right of the white line in the sketches) is hinged. The older configuration had three crossovers between the newer, fixed side, and the hinged side and I just couldn't keep all three sets of tracks aligned both vertically and horizontally. I'd get one track set, and the other two wouldn't line up. Secondly, the only way I could run a train in the new section was to have it cross over into the original section. I redesigned the fixed section so that I can run a train there in a loop and still loop another one on the original section without having to worry about either one. :thumb: I also got rid of that pesky reversing loop. Anyway, I'm happier now. I've got a smaller yard, but more room for industries which pleases me since I enjoy building structures and scenery more than running trains anyway.