Just sort of checking in....

Naughtius

Jul 24, 2012
Hello all,....I'm new to the forum, having just learned of it from another prop site I frequent. Mostly do costuming, and am hoping to learn how to work in paper, as my sculpting skills have proven woefully inadequate LOL. I'm not going to lie, I have usually been more of lurker than anything else, but I am always happy to help out if I can. I live down in the Tampa FL area, so if you're local let me know and I'll share any resources I can. Will be at Dragoncon in Atlanta over Labor Day, so if you're in the area and would like to say hi, just drop me a note. I guess that's about it, see you all around the forum!

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum! Feel free to post pictures of anything you wish. Glad to have you aboard! :)

Z

Zathros

Thanks Zathros,...wow, you seem to be EVERYWHERE i look on this forum LOL.

That's why they pay me the big bucks. Oh, yeah, there is no money involved. Yeah, I'm everywhere. Better than being detached. I actually do read these threads. I was a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead school of reading, ever since I took the Evelyn Woodhead sped ridin course, my ridin has im-PRO-v'd won-der-FULL-y. I ricommend these Evelyn Woodhed Speed Riddin Course to all my frens out there and you tell 'em that you heard it here first... on Roller Derby. :)