Just sort of checking in....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Naughtius, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Naughtius

Naughtius New Member

Hello all,....I'm new to the forum, having just learned of it from another prop site I frequent. Mostly do costuming, and am hoping to learn how to work in paper, as my sculpting skills have proven woefully inadequate LOL. I'm not going to lie, I have usually been more of lurker than anything else, but I am always happy to help out if I can. I live down in the Tampa FL area, so if you're local let me know and I'll share any resources I can. Will be at Dragoncon in Atlanta over Labor Day, so if you're in the area and would like to say hi, just drop me a note. I guess that's about it, see you all around the forum!
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

:welcome1: to the forum! Feel free to post pictures of anything you wish. Glad to have you aboard! :)
  3. Naughtius

Naughtius New Member

Thanks Zathros,...wow, you seem to be EVERYWHERE i look on this forum LOL.
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That's why they pay me the big bucks. Oh, yeah, there is no money involved. Yeah, I'm everywhere. Better than being detached. I actually do read these threads. I was a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead school of reading, ever since I took the Evelyn Woodhead sped ridin course, my ridin has im-PRO-v'd won-der-FULL-y. I ricommend these Evelyn Woodhed Speed Riddin Course to all my frens out there and you tell 'em that you heard it here first... on Roller Derby. :)