Just popped in

belg

Shamus God speed in your TOTAL recovery and hope to see you back full time real soon. Since it's the slow season for RR it seems alot of people are busy with the honey do lists,so we need as many posts from our core logging and mining group as possible.
Good luck,Belg.

jimnrose

Shamus, its great hearing from you again and that your feeling better. It's also great to see responses from so many well wishers who consider you a friend.
Take care, Jim

shamus

Registered Member
Thank you all.

Many thanks kind people for the good wishes, Not upto full strenght yet, but just had to reply after being told about this thread.

try and get back soon I promise.

Shamus

davidstrains

Shamus,

I've been away for a while and just caught this thread today. Even so it is good to see you on the Gauge for the short spell. Take care of yourself and mind the medicine folks. We look forward to when your return for a longer time.

You are in our prayers.

:)

Vic

And at the start of the second quarter the stadium full of 86,358 fans breaks into a familar chant...."SEND IN SHAMUS....SEND IN SHAMUS"!!!:D :D :D :D

Good to see you on Paul...:) ... Haven't been in much myself due to some outside commitments but checking in when I can.

Take care my friend!!:)