Just popped in

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi gang, thought I would just pop in and say a big HELLO to one and all and to thank all those members who wished me well.

I have also set up the photo contest for July

Won't be too long (I promise) before I come back again.

Thank you once again
Shamus

csxnscale

May 9, 2002
Belgium
Visit site
Great that you are back Shamus.
Hope everything is getting better.
Take your time and when you feel it is time to come back to the Gauge, you are more than wellcome.

Paul

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hey Paul, you just made my day by dropping in again! :) :) :) :) :)

I am (we all are) looking forward to have you among us again. Take care and take your time - but come back!

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hi Paul,

Seeing a post from you put a smile on my face. :D :D And just because you're there, I'm going to put together something for the contest. It may take me the whole month, but by golly, I'm gunna do my best... :rolleyes:

BTW, your CD has been most helpful.....

Don

MrBones

Feb 7, 2003
N.E. PA
Visit site
Great to see you "pop in" Shamus. I hope all is getting better for you. Great work on the CD. I can't stop looking it over. It stays in the cd tray just waiting for another look.

Continue to inprove and pop in here.

MrBones

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Great to hear from you again, old friend!:)
I hope all is well with you!
I think everyone would agree with me that we need you "popping in" from time to time!
Look forward to hearing more from you...
Keep us posted!;) :cool:

pomperaugrr

May 21, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
Shamus:
It was great to see your post. I'm still new, as an "official" member of the Gauge, but I've been hanging around here for some time. I want to thank you for sharing your craftsmanship and experience with the rest of us. I wish you well in recovering from "what ails ya." Take your time, get healthy, then come on back. We'll be here.

Eric