Just learned my holiday lesson

65GASSER

Ok... Beer + Tortias w/cheese melted in the microwave + chocolate chip cookies = Sick as a dog. :wave: Take my word for it.... trust me. I've had stomach viruses that weren't this bad. :cry: Oh and another note, I love Spike TV. :thumb:

65GASSER

Oh yeah! Spike TV is the best! :thumb: I had a glass of coolaid and I feel a little better now. sign1 You would figure how I eat I would be a big ol' boy. Crazy metabolism.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
65GASSER said:
I had a glass of coolaid and I feel a little better now. sign1

Oh man! Glad that helped but I would have opted for the Tums myself! Now that you feel better how about nice chilidog! :D As a 47 year old I can confidently tell you that you won't be eating like that forever Jeremie! :) Enjoy it while you can and Happy Holidays!
Ralph

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
doctorwayne said:
And I thought that 65GASSER referred to a dragster!sign1

Wayne

Duh! I just got that! :) In my defense its very early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee..or nachos and cookies yet! :)

Ralph

65GASSER

Hahaha!!! No no no, not going for next season survivor. sign1 They wouldn't cut it at my place. :thumb: 65GASSER does refer to a drag car. 65 Nova 2 door coupe. Not me being 65 years old and flatulent. sign1 sign1 sign1 I'm sure it will all catch up to me one day. I'm still a pup at 27 years of age. In the mean time those Nachos and Cookies sound really good right about now!!!! Merry Christmas all of you guys! Hope you guys get all you wish for!