just joined

TCH

Apr 30, 2007
rosebud,victoria,australia
g`day all
i went to the introductions forum and the last message seems to be in 2005 :( so i`ve come here
my name is trevor and i live in australia
i have a double deck ho layout in a single garage [and a bit] which has been gradually growing over the last few years
glad to join you all
trevor

jawharp1992

Mar 27, 2007
On Earth
Welcome to the Gauge! Can I still call this the Gauge? Oh well. Glad to see your back. You live in Australia, huh? Cool!

-JH-

TCH

Apr 30, 2007
rosebud,victoria,australia
I freelance using american equipment which I prefer the look of over other countries railways. I am trying to keep to the 1960`s to 1970`s era but know very little about the prototype so please myself about what equipment I use [I guess we all do that]
I started building a switching layout about 15 years ago in a wardrobe. It was transferred to a single garage about 5 years ago and has been increasing in size since. To my shame it is still in a state of undress with not much scenery, buildings etc and the only person on the layout is the invisible man.
I operate using the railop software program which I think is terrific. There is a yahoo support group for anyone interested.

trevor