Just for the heck of it...

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
see what I mean tyson am not in this league but will try ,great shot casey and by the way loved your site even downloaded your story loved it :D ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :) :eek: rich

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Not many are in Casey's league but you WON'T get there if you don't try and if you never get there it doesn't matter as long as you are having fun. I don't look at it as I'm trying to beat every bodyelse, I'm just trying to beat me, in other words do better than I have before. If I do that then I win no matter who wins the contest. I agree with you wholeheartly on Casey's site, it's one of the best private sites I have ever been to. If you get a chance read his reviews, especially the last one! :D :D :D :D

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
we goota watch it or he mite start grading us on our gramer and spelling he is a ex english teacher his storys are great too well I will go sit in the corner how:D ;) :rolleyes: :D rich

ps god did I hate english class:p

Hey, be nice now, or I will get out my official Cranky Old English Teacher's Red Pen and put it to good use. :eek: :eek: :D

BTW: I do not grade on the curve, either. :mad: :eek: :eek: :D

Tyson, I didn't think anyone read those "reviews." You are the first person who's mentioned them. (I assume you are referring to the "newspaper reviews" embeded in the graphic.)

My website is actually aimed at two groups of friends. The model railroad portion is obvious. The "Curmudgeon's Home," however, is for former colleagues and students who have stayed in touch with me since my retirement four years ago.

Originally posted by marty w.
Another great pic. Your pic's are very clear and sharp. I can see the chains on the loco. The detail is excellent.
Marty

Thanks, Marty (and everyone else) for the compliments.

I'm really pleased with the quality of photos I'm getting from my digital camera. It was expensive when I bought it last fall, but I don't regret it one bit.