Just Finished First STructure

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Very nice Duey! That's your FIRST structure?
:eek: :eek:
I was wondering if your going to have it lighted at all? It would look cool if different windows or floors were to be able to be turned on/off at random...just a thought...
Anyway--impressive.

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Duey,
Great looking structure you have my friend.
You could always remove the windows if they were made in one piece and replace with new ones with shades. You can make the shades on a computer. Then print them out on clear plastic sheet which can be bought from a computer shop.

Shamus

Attachments

• windows1.jpg
    windows1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 129

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
"Faster than a speeding bullet...... More powerful than a locomotive.... Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.... Look.... up in the sky....."

Where's Superman??? :p :cool:

That is one fab building! :cool:

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Very Nice Job Duey,

I have one to put together some time, but until I get my layout to the stage where I can actually figure out if I will have to Kitbash it or not I will wait to put it together.

Paul, Nice idea with the computer and printing them out. I hadn't thought of that, I always did it the old fashioned way!! by maker!!

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Very Nice Job Duey,

I have one to put together some time, but until I get my layout to the stage where I can actually figure out if I will have to Kitbash it or not I will wait to put it together.

Paul, Nice idea with the computer and printing them out. I hadn't thought of that, I always did it the old fashioned way!! by maker!!

Originally posted by shamus
Hi Duey,
Great looking structure you have my friend.
You could always remove the windows if they were made in one piece and replace with new ones with shades. You can make the shades on a computer. Then print them out on clear plastic sheet which can be bought from a computer shop.

Shamus

Great Idea Shamus, but the frames are plastic and glued in from the backside, and then clear plastic is glued to the backside of the frames, and the top and bottom of the structure is already in place...Thanck for the feedback...:cool: