Just finished - Chippy's USS Voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperRonin

Yay! I just finished my first ever paper models (well, not really, I started the Disney Experience Cinderella Castle, but side-stepped to some others)

I did not cover up all I encountered, but decided to take that as a heads up for next time... I started Nothing's USS Voyager a fes days ago as well and that's making good progress...

For the wife, I decided to make a quick one, the Harry Potter Wand from Cláudio and since I was bored at work, I made The A-Team Van as well ;)

Pics below!

2zqvon8.jpg

30sk85w.jpg

2h570pk.jpg

And as an extra (not really for here...)

2uyk311.jpg
qp41i0.jpg

Well, thats about it... Will post more from Nothing Voy as I make progress :thumb:

PaperRonin

nice im doing chiipys voayager to

Look at the second picture, you can see I can short a few mm of "disc-spacer" there! Maybe a head-up spares you the gap ;)

Also, look at the mount for the Warp Nacelles, looked like my printer or the plans misfired there too, came short 2 mm for a correct fit of a part there :cool:

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Nice, but i see many holes in your Voyager! Chippy made some errors in the construction! what is with the bottom side of the saucer! did you leave the large surface white? (I mean that one under the Aeroshuttle)

i will build also chippy voyager, but in grey and with movable nacelles!

S

Starship Builder

thanks hopefully i get this one right ive ruined so many voyagers they all end up like the one from the episode twisted (squashed)

PaperRonin

Nice, but i see many holes in your Voyager! Chippy made some errors in the construction! what is with the bottom side of the saucer! did you leave the large surface white? (I mean that one under the Aeroshuttle)

i will build also chippy voyager, but in grey and with movable nacelles!

It's white still... For now, I will color it in by hand!

And yes, there are some flaws that leave open spaces :curse:, I intentionally left them open to remind me to pre-fit pieces before application of glue, so i might tweak or re-print a piece :mrgreen:

Captain Sisko

I'm building that same Voyager model and there's a problem, The shuttlebay part, where's the big door.. It's too small. I wonder if you, PaperRonin had similar problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.