Just dropping in

steveday72

Aug 23, 2014
I've never made a pepakura model, but after following a link from Google to this forum I might give it a try. (A model of Kyle Katarn's "Moldy Crow").

I'm a big Star Wars fan and collect prop replicas and have a bunch of model kits in storage that I hope to build one day.

Back when I still lived in London I was lucky enough to be an extra (a Naboo Soldier) in Episode I : "The Phantom Menace" in 1997/98.

Now I live in Spring, which is just to the north of Houston in Texas.

Steve

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Steve,

Welcome to Zealot. We have many members here who are into Star Wars (and SCI-FI as a whole). I hope that you will feel at home here!
When you build the "Moldy Crow", please post a build thread.
Build threads are a GREAT way of showing off your skills and talent. Not only that, but a build thread is a great way of highlighting an area where you are having problems and need help or advice.

An extra in Episode I : "The Phantom Menace", WOW!:jawdrop: That is GREAT to hear! How did you like it? Are you an acting full time?

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do waht we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.
I look forward to seeing your work!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Holy frakkin' awesome to have a real Naboo Soldier with us! :)

Do you maybe have some screenshots? Is there an action figure of you?

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

I'd love to see your Moldy Crow. She is a very beautiful ship, so good choice on this one! ;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That's really cool, you don't meet people from such famous movies everyday. Feel free to post any pics of the experience you may have, if you wish to share them. :)