Just an ugly old garage...

Russ Bellinis

Originally posted by Casey Feedwater

Thanks, everyone. :)

Russ, I hate to disappoint you, but this isn't N scale. I work in HO. :p

Tyson and Charlie are the N scale masters around here. :cool: ;)

It doesn't disappoint me. I get the scales that various members mixed up! It is still beautiful work!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
A structure like this would be most welcome on any layout even if we have to rebuild it in N gauge.
Nice workmanship Casey.

Drew1125

Originally posted by Matthyro
A structure like this would be most welcome on any layout even if we have to rebuild it in N gauge.
Nice workmanship Casey.

I can hear you cutting that cardboard from here Robin!
:D :cool: :cool: :D

C

Catt

Hey Robin,after you get the N scale version done how about one in O scale ??? :D :D :D

spitfire

A-ooooo-ga!

Whoa Casey - you've done it again! That is just so real looking. In fact it looks just like a garage I remember from being a kid up at the cottage. It was part of the Andaranna Lodge. They even had an old jalopy like yours, but painted yellow with red trim. Every weekend they would take it out for a ride - aooooga! - and if you happened to be in the right place at the right time, you could even get a ride! Everyone would sing and chant the following:

"We got no yell but when we yell we yell like a baby in a highchair!
Rah! Rah! Siss-boom-bah!
Andaranna! Andaranna!
Rah! Rah! Rah!"

Thanks for bringing back that memory!

cheers
Val

Vic

Hi Casey, Excellent!!!....Thats about as good as its gets....Sorry I ain't been around in awhile...been off on other things....like redoing the yard:eek: Not the train yard...the one the house sits in the middle of!!

BTW...about that car in the garage...that looks like the one Archie and Jughead cut down to make a hot rod!!! LOL:D:D

Thanks again, everyone.

I'll take another photo or two when I get all of the final detailing done and get the little building "planted" in the scene. :)