Just A Thought.......

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
I was just thinking.......
And a couple of thanks.
After joining the Gauge I feel like I have become a member of one of the greatest families in the world. I consider all members of the Gauge part of my extended family.You are all my brothers and sisters. We have become the best of friends, in our postings and in the chat room. I feel I know you all. And though the miles seperate us, we are family. When Better Half tells me "You messing with that site again." She has no understanding. This is the first place I go to after logging on, and the last place I leave at the end of the day.

I'd like to thank Dave Hagan...For keeping us all in line, and keeping out the unwanted. It's what makes this the best forum on the web.

For Shamus and Tyson....Who taught me how to take better model railroading pictures, and posting them for all to see.

For all the other members..Who inspired me with ideas, made suggestions, and posting pictures of their modeling, which makes me a better modeler.

Thanks to all.......

"We family"
"We happy few"
"For those who model railroads with me,"
"Are my family."

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi 88, that will be $100 please for all the info :D:D:D

Nice lot in here matey, all one big family.

Cheers
Shamus

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
I too agree with 88's sentiments...I think Sumpter hit the nail on the head with the word communication. This is a fine community, the best I've ever seen on the web. The only forum without rancor. I find it amazing..and refreshing. It daily restores my faith in human kindness, which can be hard to find these days

Thanks from me too.

Xaniel

Jun 8, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
modelismo.luislopes.net
What about me? Do you consider me part of this family? I have fw frinds, and I found my computer as a way to make friends. Then I found modelling railrods and this group of guys...

Thanks to all who helped me, and I like to specially thank to a new member: swissjohn. He was the one who helped me in my first steps in this hobby. ;)

I really like to be in here.... Thanks.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
right on the money

I even log on to my mail to check for Gauge mail:D at 10 past 4 in the morning before I get ready for my day, as Spitfire said It`s like a fix for the day, and there is always mail.

So thank you one and all from all over the Globe for making the Gauge work.