Just a picture test...

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
You don't have to be sorry, SD40-2 (I guess, UP is the second name, isn't it? :D). Welcome to the Gauge!

The teaser pics are looking fine - surely there's more to show. As it looks, the engines are standing on a layout or a diorama with well done scenery. Feel free to post more of your pics. We are always on the lookout for suggestions! :thumb:

Ron

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Thank You!, RailRon and TruckLover for the welcome and the kind words. the pics are taken on an 8'x30'' switching layout i have started. i have been into model RRing for about 31yrs. unfortunatly i now live in a small apartment and have had to down size to a swiching layout. i would love to post more pics, but not sure where the right place to do it would be here. thank you.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Welcome to the Gauge. You did fine on linking your pics. You can also upload them to here if you wish. Either way, those are great shots and we look forward to seeing more from you.:wave: :wave:

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Pitchwife & ezdays, THANK YOU!, for the positive feedback on the pics:D . hope to converse more with you all on this forum. thanks!:)

Art67

Apr 18, 2005
Baltimore
UP- The pictures look nice. What type of lighting are you using? Keep up the good work, and welcome to The Gauge.

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
WOW! i am stoked at all the great feedback and welcomes, THANKS!. Art67, on this layout i am just using two 3 bulb tree lamps with 100w bulbs. have been playing around with the lighting for different effects. in my "other" thread i will post two pics to give you an idea of what I've been doing with the lighting. **hey, please let this thread die, by doing this it will give me more time to check out YOUR threads, and then I'll only have one thread of mine to try and keep up with.(yea, i know i"m lazy when it comes to computer time:rolleyes: :D ) THANKS again!:)

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Welcome to the Gauge. You should get used to the fact that we don't like to let a good thread die, even to help you save some time. Nice photos and nice models too.

Wayne