Just a fine place to take a nap...

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
The more I think about this, the more it creeps me out. 12" clearance!!!!!! In my younger days, I could creep, crawl, climb, and scramble my way under, over, up, around, and between anything I was physically capable of. Seems the older I get, the more my little phobias come out - heights and small confined spaces. As I stand NEAR any locomotive as it passes by, the sounds and vibrations really get the adrenaline going. I can only imagine what it would be like to lay underneath one as it thundered over me mere inches from my face! I'm thinking the only way this guy survived is he must have been kerblasted out of his mind on some chemical substance.
It seems we have another candidate that should immediately go out and buy a lotto ticket!!!

ezdays

Out AZ way
I have a feeling this guy isn't very good with lotto numbers, otherwise he'd have a better place to sleep then on the railroad tracks.:mrgreen: You're right though, he probably was blasted out of his skull...

Can you imagine waking up, "hey, what's that noise I hear?", CLUNK !!!!, as an axle bashes your head in when you try to sit up.