June/July photo contest #1-Scale World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Hey, summer's but a few days away, so I like the suggested theme for this month's contest, "The lazy days of summer." Let's do it, but as they say on those TV ads, "but wait, there's more." We are going to do two lazy days of summer, yessiree, we said "two" for the price of one only if you order within the next ten...". Oh, sorry, I got carried away there, :D but this one is going to be scale, from a layout. Contest #2 will be prototypical, from the real world.

For the lazy days of summer, we're going to run the contest until the end of July. Here's the guidelines:
  • Pictures that are submitted in this contest must be scale, from either your layout or one that you did the work on that you're submitting the picture of.
  • The picture must have something going on in it that depicts some summer activity, be it a train in a summer setting or a bunch of LPB's doing something that is typically summer-like.
  • The person that submits the picture must be the one that took it.
  • You may enter one picture in this contest, as well as one in contest #2, the full-scale one.
  • There will be two albums (or categories) open in the Gallery, one for this contest and one for contest #2.
  • Post a picture in the Gallery as we did in May's contest, and I will create a thumbnail link to it in this thread.
  • Anyone wishing to comment on these pictures can do so in the Gallery or here in this thread.
  • All basic contest rules posted eleswhere prevail as well.
Remember, you are allowed a larger picture in the Gallery than you are here. If you have any comments, questions or need help, do not hesitate to contact me. This should be a fun contest...:) :) :) :)

Click on this link to go to this album in the Gallery.

Good luck,

ezdays

Out AZ way
The fist few entries in the scale world contest:

Ralph:

Chessie155:

ezdays:

OK, we're ready for more folks, lots of summers stuff going on, so let's see some of it....:wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.