June/July 07 "out of the ordinary" contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lester perry

dean I likt that. good ol 050 at work you have quick eye to grt such a rare pic.
les if aspellin or words are nessed up i am sorry . i am hospital rehab right now du to s strok 3 weeks ago hard to see and type. as i tywith on fingerand havetroublr seeing th keys

les

CNWman

CNW Fan
"Switching" Moves :eeki::winki::toug::119:
DSC09474.JPG

Just in: Monty Python's flying circus is coming to a UP subdivision near YOU!:mrgreen:

UP SD40-2

dean I likt that. good ol 050 at work you have quick eye to grt such a rare pic.
les if aspellin or words are nessed up i am sorry . i am hospital rehab right now du to s strok 3 weeks ago hard to see and type. as i tywith on fingerand havetroublr seeing th keys

les
Les:wav: , i am TRULY HONORED that you have wrote in a complement on my pic considering what you have been going through, that to me, is the GREATEST complement i could get:winki: , THANK YOU my friend, THANK YOU!:smilie: .

i am so sorry to hear of your stroke:frowns: , but REALLY GLAD your feeling well enough to write, that shows recovery:smilie: . i wish you a speedy recovery Les:winki::smilie: , and PLEASE keep us posted:thumb: . God bless you Les:smilie: .

OH, and don't worry about the spelling:winki:, truth is i cant spell, and i don't have any debilitating problems:119::smilie: .
:deano: -Deano

ezdays

Out AZ way
Well yeah, according to the rules, you can post two different entries, so here's my second one:

Attachments

• We're screwed.jpg
    We're screwed.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 15

CNWman

CNW Fan
It's gonna take more than giant alien robots to stop this frieght (there are actualy 2 robots in this pic, the gray one is clinging onto the cab)

000_0002.JPG

:mrgreen:

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
I'm gettin' worried now. If the amount of comments I've received on my steisel are going to reflect the number of votes, I guess I can consider this attempt a graceful crash n burn!
sign1 We shall see.
Well yeah, according to the rules, you can post two different entries, so here's my second one:
Now Don, I don't know about that entry... it's kinda... screwey!

ezdays

Out AZ way
This contest is closed.Mikey is going to do the voting thread, so hang in there. Right now I've only got one usable hand to type with, so he's volunteered :mrgreen: to help.:eek: :eek:

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any typos here, Mikey and myself included:cry: :cry: I've got a good excuse this time, he always seems to have one for his typos... regardless sign1sign1sign1sign1

Status
Not open for further replies.