June/July 07 "out of the ordinary" contest

Discussion in 'Competitions & Challenges' started by ezdays, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lester perry

lester perry Guest

dean I likt that. good ol 050 at work you have quick eye to grt such a rare pic.
    les if aspellin or words are nessed up i am sorry . i am hospital rehab right now du to s strok 3 weeks ago hard to see and type. as i tywith on fingerand havetroublr seeing th keys

les
  2. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Good to hear from you Les! Hang in there! You're doing fine!

Ralph
  3. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Just in: Monty Python's flying circus is coming to a UP subdivision near YOU!:mrgreen:
  4. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Les:wav: , i am TRULY HONORED that you have wrote in a complement on my pic considering what you have been going through, that to me, is the GREATEST complement i could get:winki: , THANK YOU my friend, THANK YOU!:smilie: .

i am so sorry to hear of your stroke:frowns: , but REALLY GLAD your feeling well enough to write, that shows recovery:smilie: . i wish you a speedy recovery Les:winki::smilie: , and PLEASE keep us posted:thumb: . God bless you Les:smilie: .

OH, and don't worry about the spelling:winki:, truth is i cant spell, and i don't have any debilitating problems:119::smilie: .
    :deano: -Deano
  5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well yeah, according to the rules, you can post two different entries, so here's my second one:

Attached Files:

6. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

It's gonna take more than giant alien robots to stop this frieght (there are actualy 2 robots in this pic, the gray one is clinging onto the cab)

[​IMG]
    :mrgreen:
  7. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

I'm gettin' worried now. If the amount of comments I've received on my steisel are going to reflect the number of votes, I guess I can consider this attempt a graceful crash n burn!
    sign1 We shall see.
    Now Don, I don't know about that entry... it's kinda... screwey!
  8. HOtrainman

HOtrainman Member

Don, that scene is screwed up. I like everybodys' photos by the way
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

No, no, it's not screwed up,
    ....it's just a twist of fate.bounce7
  10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

This contest is closed.Mikey is going to do the voting thread, so hang in there. Right now I've only got one usable hand to type with, so he's volunteered :mrgreen: to help.:eek: :eek:

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any typos here, Mikey and myself included:cry: :cry: I've got a good excuse this time, he always seems to have one for his typos... regardless sign1sign1sign1sign1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.