Julescrafter M1A2 Abrams tank

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by BARX2, Oct 29, 2008.

1. BARX2

BARX2 Member

It's been a long while since I posted pictures of a model. This one was not very difficult, but I got distracted (and read a few books) while building it, so it took just about forever to finish. It was my first (and maybe last) tank model. :oops:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jepolch/AbramsM1A2#

Attached Files:

2. David H

David H Member

Last....?
  3. Texman

Texman Guest

I should hope it's not your last, that's a pretty darn nice looking build you
    got there.

Ray
  4. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Very nice job. I agree. Hope there are more to follow. I want to try a tank some time!
  5. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Looks like it came out really well! Jules models are well designed from what I've seen. I think you need to do more armor!:thumb:
    Chris
  6. KCStephens

KCStephens Member

Barx,
    That's a fine piece of armor you've got there.:thumb: You really did a great job. I hope it's not your last. :cry: Jules' models are very nice, after seeing yours, I have a notion to order some of my own.
  7. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

wow! very neat work Barx, I knew you are the best builder since I saw you built my haunebu II model design. Thanks guys for the nice words,

ahh btw I released new armor model it's M2A2 Bradley, can be yours with 2 USD dollars and it really looks good if place side by side with abrams, as it is with the same scale 1/43. From what I read on wiki, bradley was designed to help abrams in battle, but history said bradley kills more than abrams did.. who's helping who LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the best
    Jules
  8. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Thanks for the good words. I was very happy with the way the Abrams came out and the Bradley would look nice on the shelf next to it. Here's a picture of me shopping for a Bradley at the state fair a couple of weeks ago. :)

Attached Files:

9. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Jules, that Bradley looks really great. I like how you made the turret rotate. I bought one.
  10. Tirt

Tirt Member

wow, nice tank and nice work !! :D
  11. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Thank you BARX2 :)
    a pic of bradley built model, built by Adhi Widjajanto from Indonesia, he said it is just a teaser more photos to come..

[​IMG]

All the best
    Jules
  12. tim_adhi

tim_adhi New Member

:D it finished last night (11.30pm GMT+7) so I only have a few minutes before my eyes get soared. The Bradley gonna enter the "photo session" this evening. It will be placed here (currently only 2 pics) & will be macro pics.

What a design. How many parts actually, Jules?

==
    Adhi Widjajanto
    http://adhi.widjajanto.net