jon-monon retires

Drew1125

Jon who? ;) :D

I know where to find ya if I need ya, bud! ;)

I may not be seein' Jon Monon around, but I know I'll be seein' you around! :wave:

"Jon Monon" & "Charlie" can both enjoy their retirement together! :thumb:

ausien

From what I knew of Robin, he would not want to see the end of Jon Monon, but would rather see him strive to perfect his modeling prowess, his advice was always to, do the best you can, and keep learning.

It is a great tribute to his memory, and his modeling geneious, I dont care how good you are, or think you are, there will always be one and only true master of the cearal board, and and that was Robin....and we all can do worse than strive to meet his exacting standards.....
but I to welcome Knudsen to the gauge, even if he is not a real newbee...happy modeling...have a good one... steve

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
eightyeightfan1 said:
I guess we'll have to hoist his jersey into the rafters......
.................. or at least his muscle shirt :wave: :wave: :wave: sign1 sign1 sign1 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7

Attachments

• PICT5012.JPG
    PICT5012.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 18

babydot94513

Member in training
There is only one person on this entire forum and uses multiple screen names just to mess with our minds. The rest of us just think there are hundreds of members.

JD

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
babydot94513 said:
There is only one person on this entire forum and uses multiple screen names just to mess with our minds. The rest of us just think there are hundreds of members.

JD
Awww you found us out!! jawdrop Now were going to have to close down the board! sign1

babydot94513

Member in training
So you admit it<g>

JD

BTW - congrats on the Steelers. Now all you have to do is shut down Indy.

N Gauger said:
Awww you found us out!! jawdrop Now were going to have to close down the board! sign1

Clerk

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NO NO NO NO. You can't close down the board :cry: :cry: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Clerk said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NO NO NO NO. You can't close down the board :cry: :cry: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
OK, OK, we won't. But anyone with multiple screen names will have to line up against the wall so we can take pot shots at them,
97.gif
97.gif
well, at least at their alter-egos sign1 sign1

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Are you sure Cobbler's knob is big enough for the two of you? tooth :D :D

BTW....Like the "going out in a blaze of glory" :wave: :wave:

Clerk

WOW! Nice collection of pictures knudsen. There was nothing like that on the isle of Cebu. In fact, I didn't see any tracks at all.

TrainClown

jon you nut! I never took you for the "Born Again" type. One day maybe you will tell me the story behind that old name. I was always curious about that.

See yous around.:wave:

TrainClown :D ;)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I lost a friend when Robin passed on and now another friend moves on What a shame
Farewell Friend

knudsen

I'm still around Jimmy, just a differnt tag. Itz me, jon. Nuthins changed. I'm glad you consider me a friend, I consider you the same. You are also a hell of a modeler.