John's (ZATHRO'S ) Birthday.

silveroxide

Another day and more wonders to come your way. In spite of all the pain and setbacks, life still has secrets and wonders awaiting us. Enjoy and may you get to see many more wondrous things to come. Happy birthday John.

Tonino

It's TODAY? :eek:

ClaphandsClaphandsClaphandsClaphandsClaphandsClaphands

Happy birthday John

DanBKing

Dan the Man
@zathros John, I wish you all the best for your birthday. May this birth year bring you (especially) good health, strength and all that you wish for.
Have a good day, and celebrate like only youknow best.
Whatever you do, ENJOY!!!!! :D :D

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I really thought I'd squeak by this. I appreciate you guys more than you could possibly know. The community you have forged has given me a place to go on the web and be accepted, and I cannot thank you enough for that. ;)

ASC Mclaren

Happy Birthday John! I hope you celebrate like a rock star and I wish you a happy and healthy year. :Drinks:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Zathros / John / Great Master Builder,

Happy Birthday big guy! I hope all goes well for you and yours in the up coming year. Keep on greeblin'!:Drinks:

Sky Seeker

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Happy birthday from me as well, John! :)

Thank you very much for your hard and tireless work. May the new year be as (or even more) productive as last year. Have a good time with your family, stay healthy and (of course) -

Have fun and enjoy! :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Happy belated Birthday John... I worked late yesterday and didn't even turn my computer on....