joefryfry's layout - The Waynesburg Southern

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
I have all my HO stuff still. Debating whether or not sell it all and commit to N gauge forever. All three of those engines are Atlas Master Gold (DCC with sound). Not sure if I should go to the HO forum and offer it there first or go to Ebay.

If i were in your shoes, i would keep the HO if you can, if you are forced to sell it then your forced to sell it..... But i would say, if you can make it with keeping them, keep them :mrgreen: I would only sell them if you need the money or if your certain that your not going to switch back to HO.

I told you it was awesome!

sign1sign1

umtrr-author

Dec 19, 2003
Visit site
Keep the HO if you can... the aftermarket is pretty bad right now, eBay or otherwise, in my estimation.

Plus, you might want to have it around for the kid(s).

I'd try to get as much done before the little one arrives... I speak from experience when I say that progress will slow down considerably after that! That's not a bad thing...

joefryfry

joefryfry
Jan 12, 2006
PA
www.bluemountainaerialmapping.com
I am still working on a track plan that I like and won't lay any track until I am happy with one. But I hope to have all the track and wiring done before baby comes. The rest I plan on doing when I can, hopefully getting up early one day each weekend. People keep saying that with a baby you need to sleep when you can, but I hate sleep.