Jim Hairston's BF-110C-4

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by sdk2knbk, Jan 4, 2007.

1. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Just uploaded my latest "finished" model. Jim Hairston's nice Bf-110. Yet another model I printed years ago (on my first color printer!), started a while back, and finally finished. Has anyone else built one of these? No sign of main gear doors, although the original page shows them on another version. (I got this one back when he was offering it for free.) If/ when I build another, I won't use 110# stock again, it's a bit too heavy for the design.

Scott K.
  2. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

I like it! This is an aircraft I'm intrigued to build someday. Which kit is this? I'm not familiar with Jim Hairston? Thanks for sharing your work.
    Chris
  3. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Oops, sorry Chris, I should have included the link to Jim's page; http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Runway/8605/ The Bf-110 isn't a freebie anymore, but he still shows a Pitts Special and Cessna 172 for free. He has 15 different aircraft available most for only $5.00.

Scott K.
  4. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Darn. It looks like the models only download to PCs, and of course, I'm on a Mac. Still, wonderful to see your work!
    Chris
  5. rjm

rjm Member

Scott K., thanks for the tip.
    Cris, they downloaded to my iMac.
    rjm
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Dude! You got cardmodel cubes in there - blue and red - get those into the parts bin along with the others. This is the style I was originally looking to get!
    Chris