Jaybat Viper + Paragon's Advanced Hull Upgrade c",

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Shin_kazama, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

Hah, work lag, old stuf i left somewhere still alive gathering dust

hope you like it.
    [​IMG]
    Somewhere northwest of Caprica City.

[​IMG]
    Chief Tyrol is done on this one

[​IMG]
    Thou Shall Not Frak Thy Viper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Whatta Large keyboard.

Enjoy.
    more Vipers to come.
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

VERY NICE!!! It looks FANTASTIC!!! You did an OUTSTANDING job!!!
    I see that you scratch built the interior and the landing gear.
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  3. MTK

MTK Active Member

Excellent! Fine work indeed for the size especially. Is that Paragon upgrade still available?
  4. Vger1981

Vger1981 Member

What the frak? There is no colonial insignia on the wings! Back to Chief's hands to let the cylons know who's in charge here! :killer:
  5. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

oh frak, i forgot to mention, i also forgot the name who gave me the cockpit files but if you need i still have it in my email.

still there simply lookup on paragon's project site, i forgot the link, but feel free to PM him.

i left it in the capital, so expect my ninjatoes viper will have one. BTW anyone knows what font to use for the nameplates and tail numbers?
  6. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Hey Shin, long time no see your stuff. Remember way back when we started to build these Vipers, The info on them was sketchy and the landing gears were hard to find back then as well as the cockpit details. Since the end of the series, there has been an abundance of reference material that I wish we had back then. I have a lot on my plate right now but I may do the viper once more with the new info and reference out there. As for the fonts, there is a BSG font pack out there.http://famousfonts.smackbomb.com/fonts/battlestargalactica.php
  7. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

sharp eyes and a knack for details got me through that project. i never got the chance to photo-op the Mk7 and blackbird but will leave enough time from airsoft gunsmithing for improved versions of those. now into ninjatoes' viper mk2.
  8. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

yup, ah those days i was smitten with the series. got the dvd worn out to prove i am still a colonial in blood.sign1
    sharp eyes and a knack for details got me through that project. i never got the chance to photo-op the Mk7 and blackbird, and theyre in the capital manila, but will leave enough time from airsoft gunsmithing for improved versions of those. now into ninjatoes' viper mk2.
  9. opalmox

opalmox New Member

Great looking Viper there... One of these days I'm going to update my TOS Viper, and will have to add something like this for a side-by-side display.
  10. MTK

MTK Active Member

Still looking, still wondering, still waiting.......????:confused: