Japanese Carrier Deck

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Brosen1953, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Darwin

Darwin Member

Not mentioned about the Kartonowka magazine is that it includes 1/33 aircrew and deck crew figures, long-lance torpedo and torpedo handling cart, etc. It is well worth the purchase, and I highly recommend the vendor.
  2. Darwin

Darwin Member

Not mentioned about the Kartonowka magazine is that it includes 1/33 aircrew and deck crew figures, long-lance torpedo and torpedo handling cart, etc. It is well worth the purchase, and I highly recommend the vendor.
  3. sakrison

sakrison Member

For photos of the deck and details from Kartonowka magazine, see http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2415&d=1155923451 and http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2416&d=1155923661
    The magazine also contains detail parts for the Maly Modelarz "Kate," to make the wings fold. Well worth the price of the magazine.
    --David
  4. sakrison

sakrison Member

For photos of the deck and details from Kartonowka magazine, see http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2415&d=1155923451 and http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2416&d=1155923661
    The magazine also contains detail parts for the Maly Modelarz "Kate," to make the wings fold. Well worth the price of the magazine.
    --David
  5. Brosen1953

Brosen1953 New Member

Thank you all so much for the suggestions. I will start checking them out. Wonderful forum!
    Best
    Barry
  6. Brosen1953

Brosen1953 New Member

Thank you all so much for the suggestions. I will start checking them out. Wonderful forum!
    Best
    Barry
  7. a6m

a6m Member

Very interesting...
    what do you mean for aircrew and deck figures?
    is possible to view them?
    thank you for the help :)
  8. a6m

a6m Member

Very interesting...
    what do you mean for aircrew and deck figures?
    is possible to view them?
    thank you for the help :)
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

OK............ I think the Essex deck is on the HD that's buggered up right now. When I get them off it I'll post in the parts bin for all to enjoy.

Michael..... if you but chance see this I'm going to have to have some more codes for my models:oops: I'll email ya when I'm ready.

I'll try and convert them to 1/48 and 1/33 and fit it on an 8.5 x 11 and A4, so you can glue it to whatever and cut it to fit.

Got a book ordered today on IJN Carriers. If I can get some idea of the deck(s) I'll make a Japanese one and do the same.

And remember I do have a Nimitz and Enterprise deck finshed. I even did a 1/48 scale arresting area and was going to put it on the wall, but alas my decorating idea got squashed:oops:

I did upscale Rob's A-7 and it looked pretty good on it:grin:

john
  10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

OK............ I think the Essex deck is on the HD that's buggered up right now. When I get them off it I'll post in the parts bin for all to enjoy.

Michael..... if you but chance see this I'm going to have to have some more codes for my models:oops: I'll email ya when I'm ready.

I'll try and convert them to 1/48 and 1/33 and fit it on an 8.5 x 11 and A4, so you can glue it to whatever and cut it to fit.

Got a book ordered today on IJN Carriers. If I can get some idea of the deck(s) I'll make a Japanese one and do the same.

And remember I do have a Nimitz and Enterprise deck finshed. I even did a 1/48 scale arresting area and was going to put it on the wall, but alas my decorating idea got squashed:oops:

I did upscale Rob's A-7 and it looked pretty good on it:grin:

john
  11. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Hey John, if you have a 1/33 Enterprise deck could you post her, I have a bunch of Nav birds that would be happy to roost on her!
  12. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Hey John, if you have a 1/33 Enterprise deck could you post her, I have a bunch of Nav birds that would be happy to roost on her!
  13. Darwin

Darwin Member

View attachment 10255

:twisted: You just had to make me go look for it, didn't ya. Here it is, in all it's glory. If this doesn't make you break down and send for a copy, nothin will.
  14. Darwin

Darwin Member

View attachment 10255

:twisted: You just had to make me go look for it, didn't ya. Here it is, in all it's glory. If this doesn't make you break down and send for a copy, nothin will.
  15. a6m

a6m Member

wonderful !! :) :)

thank for your help and your kindness :)
  16. a6m

a6m Member

wonderful !! :) :)

thank for your help and your kindness :)
  17. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The 2 Blokes handling the the torpedo look rather crummy compared to the pilot which looks great.
  18. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The 2 Blokes handling the the torpedo look rather crummy compared to the pilot which looks great.