With a new tube of white glue (and that drying reserve got some fresh glue too), I started another test build. I was aware that finding the folding points (where do I glue what?) would be tough, so I had marked them in the SVG. Not too bad, but that ring of the fuselage holding the wings is a little difficult to model. I found out what to do only after I packed up for the day! The whole model was done using regular printing paper. Not too bad, as I got the armaments in the wings (and also the wings themselves) nicely, though one wing has a cut visible. Maybe in a later build I'll fix that. When I would paint the models with acrylic paint, I could cover these gaps easily. Not with these printed models. My construction in Blender was done keeping in mind a visible cockpit and transparent canopy. I've dropped both ideas in this test build. I'm still not sure which glue to use- or use cellophane tape. CA glue is dangerous when not handled well, and epoxy often takes forever. Then there's the teeny-weeny tail end of the fuselage. Maybe I've modelled/unfolded it wrongly, but it's really small. So are the tabs- so I had to cut the tabs differently- stretching way out. That did the trick for most of the parts, especially the fuselage. Not to mention, I forgot to make some tabs and accessories in Inkscape! Minor glitch, that. One more day...and then I'll paint this model in GIMP.