Jafn

VunderBob

Mar 11, 2005
Another board newbie saying hello. I go by VunderBob just about everywhere I go.

I'm 43, married, have a teenaged son, and two cats that I despise. I model in HO, am partial to the Southern, and my planned layout will be a dual era (by 2 years) branch of the Southern. Era 1 is set in the summer of 1981, when the branch is Southern operation; era 2 is 1983, and the branch is a spun-off short line.

Until I get this layout built, I bide my time and exercise my equipment at the Chesapeake Bay & Western club in Grafton, VA.

If anyone also posts on Trainorders.com, you know me already.

VunderBob

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Welcome to the Gauge Vunderbob. I used to go to many different railroad forums but find that the Gauge is now my home base and seldom go anywhere else because of the great members we have here who make this forum just like a family.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Wecome to the Gauge VunderBob. I'm like Robin, there are many good railroad site on the net, but it's hard to visit them all. I found that the Gauge has a bunch of friendly and knowedgable people, and they post some great photos.:thumb::thumb: I've settled here. I hope you will feel like spending time with us as well. :wave::wave:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Welcome,Vanderbob, you could not pick a better place to sit back and kick your shoes off, and relax awhile, oh and Ron, vunderfoll punn m8..have a good one..steve