It's Saturday, Stop and have a Cup

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Morning All. Coffee is on and tea is ready. Breakfast caserol is on the table. It's 28F and windy, weatherman says withthe wind it feels like 19F. We also have a 50% chance of snow again, but three days from now they say it will rain :confused: . I hope not because it will melt the snow too fast and we will have a royal mess here.

Will be working on the trains tonight. Haven't been able to work on the for about a week and am getting withdrawl :D .

Have a good one today and will see all of you later.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks

I am running late on this chilly morning. I actually got to sleep late for a change. In another words the kids and dogs slept late. I will take a big order of everything. Must have been coming down with something suddenly my appetite is back.

I put the second coat on my next boxcar project and sealed this morning. Next I need to decal it for LNE.

I hope everybody has a good day.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Mornin',
I must be up early, or everyone else partied last night, and is still sleepin' in.
A while back I mentioned a project I was going to take on, well, it looks like the time has come to begin. I'll be putting the trains on hold for a while. There's a pilot schooner that has to be built, rebuilt actually,( I knew I should have stayed away from the saltwater), and, possibly, a gaff rigged sloop.
While the shipbuilding gear is out, maybe I'll finish up the towboat. The Jan. RMC had an article on a barge that would go along with the towboat.
Later,
Pete