It's Saturday Hooray, Hooray. Have A Doughnut And A Cup.

Shay Driver

Sep 5, 2002
Kyle, Texas
Visit site
Howdy an' Good Mornin' Y'all,

Thanks to John Sneed we have biscuits and sausage gravy to augment the goodies this morning. :cool: The coffee and EG are hot.

Congrats to Larry and Phil. :cool: :D :cool:

Rusty you can give "it" the shots if'n you want to. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Cowcatcher I bet that yur a watchin' where you step :eek: :eek: the next time you come here. Just remember the little critter spends about half its time at the Blue Note. :D :cool: :D

Thank you SV for not shooting. :cool: :cool:

Tankertoad you can blame Cowcatcher for that snarl, he kicked the poor little thing when he came in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Buy something nice for your train today.

WELCOME TO THE GAUGE
taxman

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Good Morning Nelson,Good Morning all!

'Tis a nice 50 degrees this morning and suppose to get up to 62 today.A very nice day for railfanning before the snow flies.

Time for 2 or three cups of java then off to Deshler for a railfan event-See I told you it was a nice day for railfaning.I shall leave around 8:00 am and stop for breakfast along the way.By the time I get done poking along and stopping here,there and yonder I should make it by 10:30-11:00 am....No I am not a fast driver or a slow driver I am a half fast driver! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D

Have a nice railroady day all! :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Mornin' everybody!
Looks like another warm one (highs in the 60's) here in the bluegrass...a few more clouds this morning, though...
Got a few chores around the house to take care of this morning, & then I've got the next three days free to work on the RR!!:cool:
John Sneed, thanks for bringin' in the B&G...that sounds awful good!!:D
Have a great day everyone!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks,

Looks like a nice day around the Delaware Valley with temps in the 60s. I will need a strong cup. I am going with my daughters brownie troop to the movies this morning. Thirty to forty six through nine year old girls. This ought to be an experience.

No modeling again. Maybe some tonight.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Originally posted by TomPM
... I will need a strong cup. I am going with my daughters brownie troop to the movies this morning. Thirty to forty six through nine year old girls. This ought to be an experience....

Tom,
As a father of 4 daughters, & a veteran of many girl scout outings, allow me to lend you some moral support!
Just remember, they're only little once.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Hi all,

A little late this morning but I wanted to get in before John's biscuits and gravy were all gone. Couple cups of coffee will take care of it.

Like most of you we are having the same cool, windy but sunny day. It has brought the leaves from the back yard to the front so I need to get them picked up and shredded for mulch.

See you later in the day:) :)

Good morning, everyone.

It's a cloudy but warm day here in mid-Missouri. I spent a little over 7 hours yesterday blowing leaves off the yard and into the woods next to me. I've got a couple more hours with the leaf blower this morning, and hopefully then I'm done. The leaves came down all at once this year instead of falling over a period of two or three weeks.

Anyway, I was too tired last night to do any modeling. Maybe tonight...:rolleyes:

Debbie, if you're around and happen to read this, have you seen the cover and lead article in MR's new issue of "Great Model Railroads?" I thought of you when I read that last night. :)

Have a good day everyone.

Mornin y'all

and howdy from Spiceland IN (I-70 exit 123) gettin some fuel here and checkin my email, so i dedecided to drop by for a cup or 3. I am in much pain this morning. I finallly put a new floor in the mobile home. it looks pretty good now. all i need is some old carpet to cover it. now i can finally get started on some benchwork YAY!!!!!!!!!!

y'all have an excellent week

by the way, what is that black and white thing sitting there next to the coffee pot??? i think it tried to lick me.

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Morning all! Nice cloudy day here and cool but not cold.

I am going to sit back and watch the Oregon Ducks get there b*tts kicked by the #5 WSU Cougars today!!!!! What a nice thought! Tanker, don't read this OK!

I already ate thei AM so I will just grab a cup and be on my way!

Hummingbird

Sep 4, 2002
North Texas
Visit site
Good evening Nelson and Ya'll,

Please accept this virtual HUG...

I wanted to stop by and tell Ya'll how much David and I miss Ya'll...and that not having breakfast with you hasn't help me lose weight at all...SOoooooo...I'll just have a mug of the jug!

I trust everyone is well...you all look great...SOMETHING OR SOME BODY SHORE IS SMELLING UP THE BRAKEROOM & BLUE NOTE...I'll bring some air-freshener next time I can stop by.

Yes...Mike...I did see the magazines...Paul T. sure is a talented Feller (and so are Ya'll). I feel right pridefull to be in Ya'lls company. And thanks for thinking of me!

David's run down and has a bad*ss cold...I've said "Bless You", so much the past few days...he feels blessed...but not better.

How's my Bro' & Sis' in-law? Getting that "snow scene" all spruced up for the Holidays?

Our second Grandbaby became a TEENAGER today...Yikes...we're gonna have to call in the MIB...

Sorry to talk so much...I just miss everyone...My Father-in-law and my Brother still could use some more prayers.

Happy Railroading...pass it on!
:p Debbie

Tankertoad70

Oct 19, 2002
Oregon City, OR
Visit site
Bit late today. That blasted cap kept snarlin' at me, so I finally gave it the boot, 'cept then it bit down of m' boot and wouldn't leggo. Now I got a dad blasted hole in m' boot and that critter of a cap got away. Think I'll go find me a bobcat to take care of this here problem.:mad: :eek: ;)