It's Monday, weekend modeling accomplishments!

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Okay, the weekend is over, what did we get done?????

All that I accomplished was to build one car. That is pretty much all I had time for. No work on the truck. Worked all day Saturday got home late and worked Sunday. -:cry:

I did manage to run trains and switchout some consists. -:thumb:

Hope everyone had a great weekend! -:wave:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I had a very productive weekend. I made a view block for the Pink Boutique. I also attached and weathered the roof for it. Now I am down to adding detail parts, once the order comes in. I also assembled three Athearn blue box boxcars that have been sitting half-done on the workbench for months. I even weathered them. I still need to hit them with a coat of Dullcoat to finish them.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I made some progress on the two Minitrix F-units.
I fabricated 2 worm bearings, new motor mounts, modified an old clock gear to replace a missing gear and rebuilt and hard wired the trucks.
I spent some time running the two Atlas E8s too.

C

Catt

gvrtwin2.jpg

The one on the right was my weekend acomplishment,that and getting a coat of primer on C30-7M number three. :D

The TTRAK work session turned into a gabfest and teaching our oldest (75!) member some scenery tricks we have learned.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I got busy this weekend, probably due to the cool wet weather around here
I finished the sanding facility and installed it on the layout. then I re-ballasted part of my switchback and added ground cover to the area around the ballast. Then I added bushes (woodland scenics Clump-foilage) and some junk around the engine servicing area to give it a 'lived-in' look.