It's Monday, weekend modeling accomplishments!

NYC-BKO

Yes it is Monday, what did we get done this weekend in the world of modeling??

For me not too much, all I did was run trains and do some switching in the yard to change consists. With prepping for the yard sale Friday nite and sitting out all day Saturday trying to sell my junk, I didn't feel like doing much. Plus, the dark cloud hit me, car broke down Fri. nite and the NYC van broke down yesterday, not fun!:(:curse:

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!:D

Jodam

i finished painting my scratch built N-scale boat fleet 10 in all 10 to 35ft, Compressor & air receiver (15' x 4'), pallet mounted Oxy, Aceteline and Argon bottlest 9 p/pallet.
Took lots of digi pic's none much good camera dosen't have macro mode. And spoiled by a murky dark yellow background, it's an older Kodak DC200 & the flash dosen't work, a cast off from my son, i'm thankful to have it.
It's club day next saturday & i'll try to get some decent pic's taken by our editor & emailed to me.
Jo did about 15 tables and chairs with LPB's for her pier restaurant, to which i added 2 5000mcd 3mm LED's which light it nicely

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
A miracle occurred, I actually got something done. Not much but at least I did something. First off I finished off three Atlas coal hoppers. I had previously painted the front of the wheels but not the back or the axles, so I finished painting them. I also repaired two of the homemade coal loads for these hoppers that had gotten damaged. Pictures of the hoppers can be found in the Third Gauge Layout Party: http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?p=111529#post111529 . I also went out and purchased a piece of poster board which I painted sky blue to use as a backdrop for my dioramas. It can also been seen in the above mentioned photos. Lastly I continued the painting of the details and windows frames on the front of the Pink Boutique building kit.

Glen Haasdyk

I ended up getting trapped at my in-laws garage sale for the whole weekend, so by sunday night I was pretty tired and all I managed to get done was a little re-color job on the cliff wall. It turned a too brown for me so I added some grey and some very fine grey sand/dirt texture to it.

dcfxq

Aside from spending Saturday afternoon on the way to, at or coming back from the Chantilly show I spent the weekend tearing apart my old layout and getting a new micro layout started.

The N scale layout at C hantilly was in fact humongous! Several major mfger's there (Atlas, IM, Kato, etc.) and very much a full house when we were there until closing at 4 pm.

Took about 70 photos of various models.

Ray Marinaccio

I managed to get the hand railings made for the U33B.
They aren't permanently attached yet to make the two tone paint job easier.

Attachments

• Aug09006.JPG
    Aug09006.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 67

CharlesH.

I'm done with the house's walls and stairwells. Next stop: the roof and the interior.
(wish I could post some pictures)

C

Catt

Got the second C30-7 painted GVR "Burgandy".Now comes the fun stuff like painting the shorthood cab front and the long hood end light grey.And then the decaling fun starts :D .