It's Monday, weekend accomplishments?

NYC-BKO

Yes it's Monday another weekend has gone by, did we get anything done?:curse:

Well, I finally finished that daggone boxcar, also tweaked a few cars too. Managed to work on the engine shells getting them ready for paint.:)

Yes, I did run trains!!:thumb:

Ray Marinaccio

I got a little work done on the U33B pilots. got some measurements and scratched out a crude drawing of the GP60 frame for the RPP shell. cleaned the track and ran the U33B chassis nd a SP Daylight consist headed by an Athearn F7 shell with an experimental drive.
Yesterday I stopped at a moving sale an came home with a Craftsman rototiller for $5.00 and a basket-case Honda trail 110 and three basket-case 26" bicycles the man said I could have just for hauling them away. :D

interurban

Well now,,,hhhmmmmm. I got half the layout rewired to except live overhead our two rail,, not at the same time but at the throw of a switch.
It works rather well .
Now I can have both working my layout :p
The down side is :cry: I burnt out one side of my duel controller :cry:
(*&^%(*&^&)(*)(_(_))+)+)*^^&%$ now I feel better! :(

F

Fred_M

I went to the LHS and ordered one of them new 4 truck 61 foot HO flatcars in UP. I also went to hobby lobby and picked up some basswood for a warehouse I'm going to do for the layout party. I also picked up some lumber to finish the OO Thomas layout for my grandkids. I finished the bench and track today and turned them loose with the sand, ground cover, and wet glue. A seven and five year old can be quite good at landscaping. Fred

Glen Haasdyk

I decaled and dulcoted the two geeps that I said I was going to do, I forgot how difficult those little number boards can be! I also started building an MDC 0-6-0 kit.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I finished the Chessie and Western Maryland cabooses. I also made a bunch of trees for the Passenger Station Diorama. I even began adding underbrush to the diorama.