Its Monday 9-12-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Ouch, what a weekend! I got sunburned from being on the football field all day Saturday and half of Sunday. On Saturday my son’s team the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AAA defeated the Glenolden Indians 27-13. It was quite amazing game considering we only had 12 players and they had a full offensive and defensive teams plus a few left over. On Sunday, however, his other team the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA lost to the Clifton Rams 6-0.

On the modeling side of things I laid a big goose egg and got nothing done. I did seal three locomotives in anticipation of weathering them but that is a far as it got.

C

Catt

Well I got my small layout running again,and got the blue sky painted on the skyboard (sounds like a good place to paint it don'tcha think).

Since I had to relay some track to allow the bigger 6 axle units on it I have a lot of touching up to do with my bsbrown paint (think newborn) funny how much this stuff has such an earthy colour to it. :D :D

Anywho,hopefully between now and next weekend I am going to try my hand at painting cloudes(SP?)

Raistlin

Sep 8, 2005
www.bc3software.com
Well I got my layout done...the tracks laid out only. No scenery or anything fancy. I might post some pictures later to ask for some advice and help with some issues I am having with it. There is so much to learn.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I spent Saturday washing, waxing, polishing vacuming and everything else I could do to the car for the Show and Shine on Sunday. I was going to take some time out and airbrush the interior walls of my Enginehouse project but it was raining and I couldn't back the freshly cleaned car out of the Garage to paint.
Sunday we went to the show but it was cold and damp, no rain but just humid enough to make it miserable. We ended up leaving early so we could drive home and warm up again.
Modeling-wise I finished the interior framing for the enginehouse Saturday morning but had to wait until I came home today to paint since by that time it had dried out and warmed up enough for proper airbrushing. Which reminds me, I'd better figure out what I need painted before it gets too cold to paint outside.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I got a good start on a mine building and surrounding terrain.
The building is a combination of an AHM coaling tower and some Suydam building leftovers.

Attachments

• Sep12^05.JPG
    Sep12^05.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 14

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Wired Thomas up for DCC for an upcoming trainshow. Wired an Athearn FP45 for DCC after a complete teardown, clean and lube as well. When I do Athearns for DCC I replace half the wheelsets with NWSL nickel silver ones for better pickup while retaining some of the traction ability of the original wheels. Also assembled and Kadee-ed two passenger cars and posted some Ebay stuff...whew :thumb: