Its Monday 7-24-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This weekend started off with air conditioner shopping as my son’s unit basically died. The good thing about this meant that we went to Delaware, the land of tax free shopping to get the new a/c unit. This also meant that I got to go to Mitchell’s Hobbies and pick up my order that was waiting. I now have my ground throws I needed to finish the turnouts on the layout at the Cement Distributor. I installed the new a/c in my daughter’s room. Her unit was oversized plus I trust her with a remote. Her unit went into my son’s room. While installing it I tore a nice gash across my hand.

Sunday the kids went to a birthday party and me the wife went out pricing our next kitchen replacements, gas range top, double in the wall ovens, and refrigerator. I did find some time to make some trees for the layout for the hillside near the wing wall and rock face.

C

Catt

Let's just say that next saturday I'll be putting down road bed on a certain 2TRAK module. :D I also finally got the couplers mounted on the SD60F project,also got a couple of hoppers switched over to MTL trucks/couplers.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Well, even though it is Thursday, I am happy to report that I made a bunch more trees... But it is so humid that the glue is still not dry... :(

Andrew

wickman

I'm very happy to say I have all my diarammas cut into the benchwork and in place as well as most of the spurs to them. Next step is cut opening for the river under the bridge:wave: