Its Monday 6-26-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
The first weekend with no kids’ sports events and the weather turned it into a bust. With all the rain we stayed close to home and hit the malls and stores. While we were out I did pick-up four more of the HO scale cars at Wall-Mart. The kids had sleepovers. My daughter went to a friend’s house and my son had a friend over. My son’s friend was very interested in the layout so my son, his friend, and I had a short operating session.

On the workbench I had an OK weekend end. I assembled and weathered the Stewart CN hopper. I weathered the Athearn RTR Klemme covered hopper, Accurail CN boxcar, and a friend’s Accurail Virginian hopper. I also weathered my two Atlas Penn Central RS-11 locos and my P2K PRR PA1 and PB1 locos.

C

Catt

Got the short hood notched and the brakewheel installed in the HO SDP45.Got the N scale Intermountain hoppers repaired so that they won't derail all the time but now they waddle down the track :rolleyes:.Performed the same mods to my Roundhouse beercan tankers and they don't waddle :D .

I picked up my second undecorated Santa Fe style SD40-2 (N scale) and am very pleased with the way it runs (typically KATO performance).Now to just get up the nerve to take them apart for painting.