Its Monday 6-19-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Hot was the word for this weekend! I got sunburned at the kids Little League Playoff games. My son’s team is out of it; they lost on Saturday and Sunday. My daughter’s team is still in the thick of it. They won the first game on Saturday and lost the second on the last batter. Considering it was their second game in 90 F temperatures it was a great game. The girls got down 10 to 3 and came back and took a 12-10 lead into the last at bat and lost 13 to 12. They won on Sunday so we play tonight.

Since I was cooking on the baseball diamond I was surprised I got any modeling done. I did finish weathering the wheels for the Accurail Virginian hopper (I am weathering for a friend), the Athearn RTR Klemme covered hopper, and the Accurail CN boxcar and Stewart CN hopper given to me buy Doctorwayne and CN Nutbar. I also began weathering the trucks for the four cars.

C

Catt

This is what I accomplished over the weekend.One chopnosed GP9.The cab is an Athearn GE Uboat cab.I am waiting for the laser cut flush windows to come before I go any further.

gp9-3.jpg

gp9-1.jpg

gp9-2.jpg

My other weekend project is in the photography forum.

Play-Doh

May 12, 2006
Portland OR
Just about a foot left of ballasting and then all I have left is the switches. Im sorta sick of ballasting at this point, but thats what my weekend consisted of.