Its Monday 6-13-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
What a busy weekend. I think I spent the whole time at the Little League fields. My daughter had games on both Saturday and Sunday. She also had tournament team try-outs on Friday and Sunday. My son also had games on Saturday and Sunday. He had try-outs last night. He has a game tonight. We did manage to take the kids out on Sunday to the Delaware Museum of Natural History.

I got no modeling done this weekend. I did, however, run some trains on the computer. My son and I played around with Trainz trying to learn how to design our own virtual layout.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
The only train related thing I did this weekend was to take the Verde Canyon RR out of Clarkdale, Arizona. We went up north for a couple of days, Flagstaff, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon and finally the train ride. I know that some of you had taken the ride, but I'd recommend it to anyone who has the chance. Great scenery and vintage cars. :thumb::thumb:

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Well, I did manage to get a bit done on my portable logging shacks and get out into the woods for some realistic and free scenic supplies ;)
I sure wish bucking up my firewood was as easy as throwing together a Cord of scale firewood :D

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I repainted and lettered two Mantua 2-6-0's for my boss. He's too busy to do it himself so he asked me to do it.
I finished off the scenery Diorama for my club so thats another project out of the way.
I also stripped the paint off a couple old passenger cars that I plan to make into support cars for my future wrecker train.
I did plan to decal my athearn wreck crane but that didn't happen. If I get some time I'll do it tonight.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Nothing, nodda - nil.

All the time set aside and plans to do things and I took ill Friday afternoon and spent the weekend in bed. Missed work last night and will tonight.-
frown.gif
I'm feeling better so maybe later I'll tackle the FA trucks. I did run trains a little today when it was hot.

Hope everyone else had a better weekend!!-
wave.gif

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I'm working on a car float scene and painted the base for the water Saturday. I needed to touch it up a bit on Sunday and did that with the little paint left...then discovered it dried darker than the rest!!!! I need to get more paint and do it over. Then I want to try scratch building a tug boat to go with the car float.....It'll take a while before I post pics of this job. :)
Ralph

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
OH!, I did a boo boo,:rolleyes: been so busy with the HO layout, :thumb: that I put, "its monday weekends accomplishments," in "its friday week end plans" thread.:eek:ops:

I must give up this hobby,(MRR) as it is getting to be a full time job...HEY wait a mo, for me, it IS a full time job,( I`m retired.) and I love it.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D ..MRR ing that is...pics can been sean in my gallery. thanks ED for your week end endevours on my account.:wave: :wave: :wave: ..have a good one..steve

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Had friends over for tea...

We had two couples visiting from Michigan. They came to see the highland games in Georgetown and the Tattoo in Hamilton. One man was rather interested in my layout -- he had a large American Flyer layout (for his kids, he says).
Georgetown was rather warm:

Attachments

• Friends.jpg
    Friends.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 18